Question:
What are the nicest neighborhoods of Tijauna to live in?
JoshBZ
2006-09-04 12:02:44 UTC
I have lived in Playas de Tijuana and I know that is one of the nice places in Tijuana. I am looking to move back. I've also heard Zona Rio is nice, is that true? What other parts are nice? Not including Rosarito or San Antonio del mar or any of the other costal areas outside tijuana.
Six answers:
viajero_intergalactico
2006-09-08 01:07:34 UTC
I like the area behind the old Horse Racing Track...Im not sure what its called.

Another area thats nice is the hills where that giant flag is (the one you can see from the US). Some of the streets have names of south amrican countries there. again i dont know what the area is called. but the houses and views there are super nice. its a very expensive area though.

if you want a cheaper house there is new construction in the Presa Rodriguez area. New Two Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, two story homes there go for $150,000 and up. I like this area becuase it has nice views, a bit isolated. very nice streets, and not too expensive. It think its called Terrazas De La Presa Section Vistas there.

Zona Rio and Mesa Otay are nowhere near as nice as those area im telling you about. Also they are more expensive and you get old rundown houses.

Much of Tijuana is a great place to live if you work in San Diego.
lpaganus
2006-09-06 10:02:27 UTC
Playas are the best. Lots of new highrises and apts. in North Rosarito. East sides of the highway are dotted with new construction. What about the Otay Mesa area?
a.j.
2006-09-06 09:15:54 UTC
Zona Rio is ok, but playas is better, you might want to click answers/mexico /travel/tijuana in spanish or english. good luck, (why not Puerto Nuevo)
perfecttiming1
2006-09-04 12:08:28 UTC
All I've ever seen of Tijuana was dirty, grungy and sometimes down right scary. Maybe there are some little niches of pleasant neighborhood, but I've certainly never seen them.

Short answer: I wouldn't recommend Tijuana (to anyone)
papa john
2006-09-04 12:05:54 UTC
i didnt no tijuana was a nice place to live
carlos o
2006-09-06 17:27:27 UTC
Really Tijiana like almost all border towns is horrible, try:

Cancun

Mazatlan

Monterrey

Mexico city.

But why tijuana?

One of the most horrible places in mexico

See this video please (it dosent has to be with tijuana)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRUZVoM1ewM